Below you will find various packages offered, but let's first figure out what's the best fit for you. Schedule your free initial 15-min call...
This package is for expecting parents or parents who are searching for answers in the middle of the night (or day) when your newborn baby is crying and you don't know what to do. Knowledge is power - setting the foundation for sleep will help your newborn transition into a great sleeper just after a few months in the world (assuming no medical concerns which can be addressed, as well). All consultations have a scheduled time to talk or meet. This package includes:
- Completing an evaluation of your baby or child's current sleep habits and your concerns (prior to consult)
- How to create healthy sleep habits to lay great foundation for future sleep
- Newborn sleep patterns
- Sleep environment assessment
- Tools to help set up successful sleep habits
- Adjustments and benchmarks for your baby's sleep
- Trouble shooting tips
- Customized sleep routine with respect to your baby's developmental age that best fits your parenting philosophy, values, and needs
- One week of follow-up coaching/support to answer questions along the way (to be used within a 3 weeks of receiving the customized sleep routine)
This is for babies under 4 montls old. You'll receive your customoized sleep plan within 24hrs of your consultation. Inquire about in-home visits, as well.
phone/in-home sleep CONSULTATION
$375 - Phone $475 - In-Home
This package is great for parents seeking help with sleep and feeding schedules, nap transitions, crib to bed transitions, bedtime battles, nap transitions, sleeping through the night and more! This plan includes:
- Review of intake form outlining your baby or child's current sleep habits and your concerns (prior to consult).
- A 1-hour phone (1.5-hour in-home) consultation to further discuss concerns and solutions to your baby or child's sleep issues.
- A customized sleep plan with respect to your baby's developmental age that aligns with your parenting philosophy, values, and needs.
- Sleep log form (provided by sleep consultant) to track progress along the way.
- Two weeks of follow-up coaching and support to answer questions along the way as you implement your new plan.
- You'll receive your customized sleep plan within 24hrs of your consultation.
You can also inquire about in-home visits for when you start the plan for more personal one-on-one support.
Additional $35 fee for travel greater than 20 minutes outside of the heart of Beverly Hills
This one hour phone consultation is perfect for parents seeking advice on a particular area of sleep. It also designed for current and returning clients who would like additional support either with their package or down the road.
For returning clients, this phone support may be split between:
2 (30 min) or 3 (20 min) calls.
Please note that there is no sleep plan written out with this support package.
An overnight you say!?! Why would I use this? Well, parents have varying needs and sometimes an overnight stay is just what's needed to help set you on the right track. I am there with you every step of the way... to guide and support you. Sometimes it's really hard to stay consistent in the middle of the night, and it's really easy to fall back into previous habits when you are SO exhausted. Whatever the reason, you're not alone! So, what does this include...
The In-home consult... PLUS
- I come to your home and stay the night coaching and supporting you every step of the way.
- I am involved as much or as little as you need me to be... I work based on your needs and what method you decide to implement to teach your baby to sleep. But, you can know if your baby is up, I am awake with your little one too!
How many nights? Most parents choose anywhere between 1-3 nights.
What are the hours? Every situation is different and tailored to your needs, but you can assume I am all yours from 5pm to 5am for an overnight. Extended hours can be added on.
Know someone expecting a new baby or someone who can use a little help? Give them the gift of sleep!
Purchasing this digital gift card creates a unique code. The gift card recipient can enter this code at checkout to subtract the gift card value from their order total.
This gift card never expires.
Partially used gift cards can't be refunded.