overnight Support pacakge
This packages includes 12-hour overnight support over 3 days. As discussed, arrival will be on Monday late afternoon/evening (prior to bedtime - around 6:30pm or before for the first evening) and departure the following morning at 6:30am. The package selected will include the following:
- Review of intake form outlining your babies' current sleep habits and your concerns (prior to consult).
- A phone or in-home consultation to further discuss concerns and solutions to your baby or child's sleep issues (we can do this on Sunday and I can arrive earlier to discuss OR we can do this by phone prior to my arrival).
- A customized sleep plan with respect to your baby's developmental age that aligns with your parenting philosophy, values, and needs.
- Sleep log form (provided by sleep consultant) to track progress along the way.
- Two weeks of follow-up coaching and support to answer questions along the way as you implement your new plan.
- You'll receive your customized sleep plan within 24hrs of your consultation.
- I come to your home and stay the night coaching and supporting you every step of the way.
- I am involved as much or as little as you need me to be... usually families have me "all in" but every family is different. I work based on your needs and what method you decide to implement to teach your baby to sleep. But, you can know if the baby is up, I am up with your little one too!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.